Investment in Georgia
Investment in Georgia can be very profitable if it’s done right. Channel Georgia is a leading consultancy firm in Georgia which offers wide range of consultancy services for investors to Georgia.
What are advantages of investing in Georgia?
- GDP Growth – “GDP Growth in Georgia is over 4% every year.” It’s forecasted to be 4.5 and 4.8 respectively for 2018-2019 years;
- Easiness of doing business – Georgia is the 9th, among 190 countries according to the World Bank data of Ease of Doing Business.”;
- Georgia has open economy – Georgia is an open economy, and it positions itself in the 16th place out of 180 countries in the Index of Economic Freedom 2018.”
- Corruption level of Georgia – According to Transparency International: “Georgia is an uncorrupted country where you can invest freely.”
- Low taxes – Georgia is one of the lowest tax burdens among countries around the world
- Cross-border cooperation – There are various free trade agreements with the EU, CIS, Turkey, and China.
- Strategic location – Georgia is located on the legendary Silk Road. Central Asia connects to Europe through the Caucasus. This is the shortest road to transport goods and products.
- Best destination for tourists – Georgia is a booming tourist destination; more and more people visit this beautiful country each year. For business, this is a major opportunity to invest in various tourist-related spheres of business.
- The human resources of Georgia – Potential staff in Georgia is relatively cheaper.
Relevant article: Consulting in Georgia